Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sofia Rolled Over Today! Last Mommy & Me Class

From L to R: Paloma & Luca, Dena & Parker, Kathy & Jenna, me & Sofia, Sarah & Ben, Larissa & Cole, Robyn & Alexandra. Missing: Joanne & Griffin, Allyse & Max, Julie & Natalie

Today was a big day - Sofia rolled over for the first time! I arrived for my last mommy & me class a little early (see group photo above), so I put Sofia on her blanket for a little tummy time. Across the room, Alexandra, who's a little peanut, was also doing tummy time. Her mom Robyn was saying that she rolls over all the time, and as if to demonstrate, Alexandra rolled over. (with Sofi watching) I said "Sofia hasn't done that yet" and as soon as the words were out of my mouth, she rolled over onto her back. It's as if seeing Alexandra do it showed her how, and she was like "I can do this". Of course I didn't get any video/photos - the video below if right after as I tried to capture her doing it again with no luck!

After bath time

Tummy Time - in one of the dresses we bought for her in Cabo on our "babymoon"


Post roll-over - she didn't feel like doing it again :)

1 comment: