Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sofia is 25 weeks old!


This weekend Nelson and I went to Las Vegas for our yearly Frozen Fury hockey trip (LA Kings pre-season game at the MGM Grand). My sis and bro-in-law came down with their fam and watched Sofi. They said she was a really good girl, except for the sleeping part. She has been sleeping through the night for about a week but she does occassionally wake up one time during the night and goes back down relatively quickly. Unfortunately for them she stayed up a couple of hours. Doh!
Saturday actually went by really fast for us (the alcohol probably helped) and we had a great time, but by check-out time on Sunday I was ready to see my girl. We raced up to Palmdale for family dinner at the Gatto household, and I may have cross-checked Nelson to get to Sofi first and kiss those cheekies. :p I actually think she was most happy to see us the next morning, it seemed to click that "hey those two are back!"
So since we were gone on Saturday, Holli took this pic. Thanks Hol!

No comments:

Post a Comment