Friday, February 4, 2011

New Office / Playroom

We have officially decided to make the spare room 100% a playroom for the girls, which means moving the office into our room. (Like we don't have enough going on this next couple of weeks!) I got the internet service people over to wire our new room earlier in the week. We bought a really cute desk and some filing cabinets at Ikea. We also bought a long table that matches that I will use as a vanity/scrapbooking table, but for now the pack & play is going in that space until we move Baby Gabby into her own room.
I bought some really cute sticker decals for the walls (Dora, Elmo and Mickey) and made some customized monogram decorations for the playroom. I think we are going to try to paint the room -- probably yellow -- in the next couple of days. I'll post pics once the room is painted and decorated!

New Desk

Decorations for the playroom walls

No comments:

Post a Comment