Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jenna's Birthday Party at My Gym

Today was Sofia's mommy & me friend Jenna's birthday party at My Gym. Sofia and I went and Nel stayed home with Gabby. All the way there Sofia said "happy birthday Jenna". It was such a fun party. The kids all got to run around and jump and play and sing. There was a ball pit, trampoline, slides, basketball, gym equipment and a zip line. Sofia was in an especially energetic mood - probably excited to get to run around and scream and not be told "Shhh Gabby's sleeping" =) She loved her goodie bag too (bubbles!), and all the way home in the car she said "Thank you Jenna".

Let's get this party started!

Hugs for Jenna

My little flasher

Ball pit fun with the birthday girl


Sliding (above) and Basketball (below) with Ben







Eating cake with Griffin

Zip Line

Shaking the parachute

Getting shaken on the parachute

One last trip in the ball pit before the party ends

No comments:

Post a Comment