Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Girls are growing, growing, growing!

I realize that I slacked a bit in the photos and blog department the past month, so trying to make up for it this weekend! So Gabby will be 7 months in less than a week, and Sofia will be 2 1/2 in one month, cannot believe it! Gabby is definitely more interested in "things" not - grabbing them, eating them (sometimes to Sofia's dismay) but Sofia is very sweet with her, though will take away a toy if she thinks it's hers (even baby toys which are clearly not hers).
The first pic below is from Nel's cell from this morning (he let me sleep in today) and the rest are from the afternoon, Sofia was in a princess mood and picked out this watermelon dress to wear (and wore it to ride her bike and play on the swings as well). Nel put Gabby's hair in a ponytail and I don't know why we don't do it more often, she is so cute! I remember Sofia had a ponytail a lot. I guess we're just lazier this time around :) Check out the pics! Got some really great ones.













No comments:

Post a Comment