Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pumpkin Patch!

We had a fun time at Lombardi Ranch pumpkin patch today. But boy was it hot - 95 degrees in late October? Sofia loved running around checking out all of the pumpkins, and riding the choo choo train. She is super excited about Halloween this year and can't wait to trick or treat. WHY? Because "I get candy mama!" Gabby was a trooper despite the heat and loved checking everything out. And you can check out my new glasses in these pics too :) will probably still wear my contacts most of the time but these are super cute. Also we got new iphones so taking so many more cell phone pics and I got a cool app where you can add filters, borders etc. So the first pic is me taking a self portrait on my photo using a retro filter!

















No comments:

Post a Comment