Friday, July 31, 2009

Sofia Comes to Sony

I am back at work this week - I started on Tuesday. Thank goodness it wasn't as traumatic as I feared it may be. It was so busy and nice to catch up with co-workers that the days flew by and soon I was home with Sofia again. It also makes me appreciate the time I have with her in the evenings - it's now bathtime, songs & activities before I feed her and put her to bed. It really has helped me having Nel home with her during the day (as opposed to daycare) and he is loving it. My mind is at ease knowing they are together! Today they came out to Sony to have lunch with me and we had a great time. It really made the day even better. She also met many of my co-workers and was being a little flirt, smiling and laughing at everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment