Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Dinner

Tonight we went to Palmdale to see Mom, Auntie Marsha and Greggy and have dinner. Sofia had a great time opening her gifts, playing with her "Uncle" Riley (the dog), posing for pics and showing everyone her wave, her crawl and giving her Grandma a Sofi kiss.
I realized at the end of the day though, I didn't get a picture with Sofia on Christmas! Doh!

Hey it's a Ruff Ruff

I just love her funny faces

Sofia and Grandma


Presents!

Her new personalized Santa hat - get me outta here!


Diggin' in


Cheese!



Riley wouldn't behave and join the picture

"I am outta here"

Crawling around

Posing with Daddy

Practicing her walking skillz


Playing with Uncle Greggy

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of her and Greggy- too cute! Is she actually crawling now???

    ReplyDelete