Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's All About Lappy

As pretty much everyone knows me knows, I'm a hockey freak and my favorite player is a guy named Ian Laperriere - aka Lappy. He played in LA for 9 years, then Colorado for 3, then last year he made it all the way to the finals with Philly. I finally broke down and bought a Philly jersey, and he's just announced that due to some injuries suffered last year doctors have recommended he retire. So it's not official yet but it seems likely, he is a real family guy and I'm sure won't take the risk of further permanent injury to keep playing. It's very sad but he has had a great career and I've been lucky to watch him play since I was in college! Our friend Karen who runs a Lappy website is making a collage for him and so Sofia donned my new jersey for some pics - these are my fave!





No comments:

Post a Comment