Sunday, September 12, 2010

Busy Day of Music & Family

Sofia and I had a busy day today! While daddy was working on prepping the yard for the addition, we headed down in the morning to a kids' music show called StoryTime FunLand. One of my co-worker's husbands is in this group. Sofia really like the music and danced and clapped! She even wandered around and checked out some of the other kids - giving out a few hugs :)

She was doing this funny dance where she picked up her legs and stomped





She crashed on the way home and it wasn't even naptime yet!

Then in the afternoon we headed up to Palmdale to see my mom, aunt and uncle. She ran around their place like a crazy woman and kissed their dog Riley about 100 times!

This is her "UP!" face


She was fascinated by their swamp cooler



I have some cute naked butt pics but don't know if I want those on the internet so those will be for embarrassing her as a teen later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment