Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Heather!

Today is my 33rd birthday, both Nelson and I had the day off and boy was it jam packed with fun stuff. First we went to our ultrasound...it's not 100% but the ultrasound tech said based on the best angle she could get, she thinks it's another girl! We were kind of surprised, we had been thinking it would be a boy. But we certainly love our little girl so two would be divine :) I have another ultrasound in 3 weeks to check the heart, and I'll have them check the "parts" again to be sure!
Here are the 3 pics from the ultrasound:

Profile pic - 18 weeks old

I love this one - see "her" leg kicking all the way up to her head? That's flexible!
Nelson loves this one, the Terminator pic where you can see the skull bones

The rest of day was really great - we went by Babies R Us and looked at some furniture and bedding. (We decided to leave both boys and girls stuff on our registry...for now!) Then we had a yummy lunch at Cheesecake Factory, and I was off to a prenatal bath and massage at Burke Williams. I picked up Sofia from daycare and we played for a few hours, then Nelson and I went to our fave, Benihana, for dinner. YUM YUM YUM! Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment