Friday, June 17, 2011

Disneyland Weekend - day #1

We headed down to Disneyland today for our anniversary/Father's Day/inaugural Annual Pass weekend. Left earlier than expected to try to beat traffic - we were unsuccessful. Not only did we hit a ton of traffic, both girls were grouchy. Ended up having to stop halfway to feed Gabby in the car (always fun!) But we arrived and checked into Paradise Pier, unloaded all our goodies. Wow two kids takes a lot of stuff! We had dinner at Rainforest Cafe, and got our annual passes all set up at Disneyland. Sofia got a huge Minnie balloon, which ended up being a pain in the ass to lug around all weekend :) Then at the girls' bedtime, 2 things that had occurred because we left earlier than planned. Forgot Sofia's suitcase so Nelson drove home to get it. Meanwhile I did my workout in the room, which I was going to do before we left. Sofia would not sleep, and copied all my yoga moves in the room. (The last photo, I tried to get her with her leg up in a yoga pose but she caught me before I could - you will notice she has her shirt on and no pants because Nelson hadn't come back yet with her PJs) Finally she went to bed, around 10pm, only to wake up at 1:30am and get in bed with me -- but she never does. Gabby slept like a rock all night long! Tomorrow is a full day at both parks including dinner at Ariel's Grotto and the World of Color show.


No comments:

Post a Comment