Monday, June 6, 2011

Nel's First Day Off

Today was Nelson's first day on paternity leave (he doesn't go back til Labor Day). I also have today and tomorrow off to show him the ropes and also get some things done before going back to work. Today I got my hair straightened, I had done it back in December 2009 but when it was time to re-do it, I was already pregnant with Gabby and the chemicals are a no-no for pregnancy. I think it looks really great - check out the before/after as well as a cell phone pic of me & Sofia.
On a side note, Nelson and I have been doing Weight Watchers since Sofi's birthday, and as of today I've lost 25.8 lbs and he's lost 21.4. Today he is starting the P90x workout program (13 week plan) and on Sunday I'm starting TurboFire a 12-week cardio workout. We are going to be so buff! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment