Saturday, December 10, 2011

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Today we headed to the mall to see Santa. It was a long wait, about an hour, but it was worth it because Sofia was super excited to see him and ask him for "green Playdoh" for Christmas, she also wanted to give him a kiss (Santa accepted a hug instead) and Gabby was pretty good about the whole thing. We ended up getting several poses, all of them great. (There was a mishap with the digital files so I had to go back to the mall argh but I got an extra pose out of it!) Also did a few photos before we left, Sofia is so hilarious when I can get her to be real and not fake a cheesy smile. And Gabby's just a little love bug. The evening ended with Sofia running around half naked wearing her Santa hat. (At home, not at the mall!) I absolutely love the comparison pic of my two girls and their "first" pics with Santa.






No comments:

Post a Comment